Monday, March 15, 2010

First day at work~

Okay today is my first day at work..WAHAHA..
woke up in the morning feeling a lil shag cause of having some swollen eyes..text sweety..went to get her stuff at redhill macdonalds cause her stylus was missing so get a new one for her through this lady..
den took a bus to tiong bahru to catch a train and its damm crowded..squeeze here and there..finally reached workplace..but still texting sweety..haha
Apparently rot here and there so called sweety to have a short chat sometime..
After that i was intro to the fitness trainer friends wihch were my colleague to be though..talked to eachother but some are a lil stucked up in the ass..Proud arrowhead..
Whatever..den 2pm went for lunch but drenched in the rain! Came back early to blow dry my clothing and shoes and sock..IT DID DRY ^^
Meeting at 4pm den i had to like intro to all my colleague who i am and stuff..I told them about myself..Then got this guy who is one of the senior trainer who apparently is a malay and very stucked up one too..Act like a big fuck say hee's very fit..When i told him my 2.4km timing..He got thrashed..OWNED big time ^^..so walked around..see the machine and stuff bla bla bla..Interact with the customers and introed myself to them..Got gays..Got beauties..Many kind of different peeps..But im not interested..*Winks at sweety*
Anyway..6Pm knock off from work already so yeah go home lor..Thats all for today i guess..Going to novena tomorrow for crash course and yeah thereafter mus go back work! WTH..FML~11am to 9pm..woo hoo hoo..-.-"

I love you sweety..Secrets~

No comments:

Post a Comment