Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first outing with Nicole and her friend on 13/03/2010

Okay..I collected my Pink I/C on 12th march but the actual date i officially ORD-ed was on 13th march that is yesterday..

13th March 2010:
Okay i woke up around mid morning, went to have my PT clothing altered before rushing here and there to meet Nicole and her friend Rynna..Finally arrived at East Coast Park at about 12.40+pm? it was kind of drizzling though, Nicole and her friend was like at the other end from where i am standing! LOL
So we decided to walk and yeah..we finally caught up with eachother at the chalet part there..BUT WAIT..I GOT A STORY BEFORE THAT..
While i was walking straight down earlier on..I remembered about her telling me that they're wearin a Blue and yellow top respectively..I stopped on a pull up bar to do some pull ups before carrying on to meet them, there was this two philippine ladies that wore blue and yellow! OMG..at first i thought it was them..But obviously its not la..
Okay back to where me and nicole/her friend met..Rynna's starts to interrogate me here and there..But its like a ice-breaker game somehow..Then so on and on we 3 started to talk more already..we chilled at macdonald at first and im like eating my big mac while the girls are talking about how to lose weight as Rynna's a lil concern about her weight..Thereafter we head to the bicycle renting shop to get our bikes..it started to rain and we're like racing around in the rain..having fun like nobody's business bla bla bla..
Nicole screams quite a few time for we almost made her a flat pancake HAHAHA..And a young girl totally almost had a head on with her and she's like ranting about it (Opps!, Watch out ill see you on the track with my 84km suit YO!)
We ended our cycling at ike 330+pm and i have to shower in the open with ladies around!
den headed to bk den in the bus..nicole's sleeping real kiddy..hahaha..I enjoyed it alot though..den when we reach bedok..Rynna went to find her mummy..den as for Nic and me..we were suppose to head to like tampines but in the end it was so far!..So we went for our dinner at the foodcourt and windowshopped around the baby departmental store to see if there's anything i could get for my niece and my future nephew/niece..
Den sent her home den back home..ALAS..But..I start to miss her..

P.s..I din sleep till like 3am last night cause i cant -.-" true enough uve predicted it after sending me that sms..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment