Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiring day..

Okay..2nd day of work..As usual..work up in the morning..sweety called..so i woke up..hmm
bathe..ironed..bla bla bla..den went to market to get a loaf of raisin bread..
reached work..ate the bread while drinking Jolly Bean milk..
afternoon went for a short course which doesnt seems like a course at all..F**k..
den boss called to say im needed back at my workplace..so when go back to bugis..i gymed first..Oh..forgot..i had sliced fish soup + rice for my lunch..gymed for about a hour..not very used to the machines and weights there..so different and many people..many people comment i was skinny in uniform..but on my pt attire when gymming..they compliment me..but still..too lean -.-"
that really pissed me off..i have a sexy body alright..you just din see whats beneath it only and i wont show u faggots..whatever..
dinner..raisin bread again..thats all..cause i was busy with the roadshow..not enough peeps so i mus go and show my presence to the crowd -.-"
these few days is jus float around..interact with the gym user..make my presence known and introduce myself to themm..like HELLO? my name tag isnt on yet how to let them know im alex..i wouldnt even dare to talk to those young girls you know..-.-"
uncle aunties no problem..im old peeps killer..ahahaha..anyway..got quite a few guys wan me to be their trainer..but sadly..im not certified yet..wait till im on guys..but no extra service understand? if not ill kick ur groin and u can officially become a bapok! =)

Pissed with myself for not being able to keep up with my promise..i hate singapore..wtf must u regulate the size of dogs in hdb home..one day i sure do something make all dog small small cute cute den u all nothing to say but to approved all breeds in hdb..hdb=hidden dog boundary?

P.s..Im sorry i cant keep up to my promise..i really want balloon/socks too..oh well..forgive me though..And..I love you and miss you alot too..Hope you do though..bla bla bla..

Signing off..
Alex Aston Chua..

No comments:

Post a Comment